SLP JOB Redlands, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Join our team to work with a group of talented speech therapists to help our local communities with their speech therapy needs. One thing that makes Speech Improvement Center an ideal company to work at is the abundant opportunities to develop yourself and move up the career ladder. We have so many different positions you can decide to specialize in. Some of the examples are becoming assistant manager, center manager, area manager, therapist trainer, stuttering specialist and etc. You decide what you love to do, and we will give you the chance to become the best at it.
- Complete administrative responsibilities, such as coordinating paperwork, scheduling case management activities, or writing lesson plans.
- Develop individual or group activities or programs in schools to deal with behavior, speech, language, or swallowing problems.
- Instruct clients in techniques for more effective communication, such as sign language, lip reading, or voice improvement.
- Administer hearing or speech and language evaluations, tests, or examinations to patients to collect information on type and degree of impairments, using written or oral tests or special instruments.
- Educate patients and family members about various topics, such as communication techniques or strategies to cope with or to avoid personal misunderstandings.
- Supervise or collaborate with therapy team.
- Teach clients to control or strengthen tongue, jaw, face muscles, or breathing mechanisms.
- Participate in conferences, training, continuing education courses, or publish research results to share knowledge of new hearing or speech disorder treatment methods or technologies.
- Consult with and refer clients to additional medical or educational services.
- Communicate with non-speaking students, using sign language or computer technology.
- Consult with and advise educators or medical staff on speech or hearing topics, such as communication strategies or speech and language stimulation.
Our Way of Life
- Excellence in Service
- Develop ourselves and others
- Personal professionalism and accountability
- Celebrate wins
- Know the score
- Master’s degree in speech pathology
- CA SLP license
SLP LICENSE REQUIRED