SLP JOB RIVERSIDE, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center is hiring for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Speech Language Pathologist to grow with our company. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting. We have over 10 offices in the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area.
- Develop individual or group activities or programs in schools to deal with behavior, speech, language, or swallowing problems.
- Instruct clients in techniques for more effective communication, such as sign language, lip reading, or voice improvement.
- Administer hearing or speech and language evaluations, tests, or examinations to patients to collect information on type and degree of impairments, using written or oral tests or special instruments.
- Educate patients and family members about various topics, such as communication techniques or strategies to cope with or to avoid personal misunderstandings.
- Supervise or collaborate with therapy team.
- Teach clients to control or strengthen tongue, jaw, face muscles, or breathing mechanisms.
- Participate in conferences, training, continuing education courses, or publish research results to share knowledge of new hearing or speech disorder treatment methods or technologies.
- Consult with and refer clients to additional medical or educational services.
- Communicate with non-speaking students, using sign language or computer technology.
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Love to work with kids and see them grow and succeed
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
What Benefits you Get From Working with Us
-A fun and friendly culture where professionalism and teamwork rules.
– An inclusive environment where we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your family’s well-being.
– Doing what you love, for a greater purpose
o Salary based compensation, where you will be compensated regardless of patient cancellations
o Health insurance, vision, and Dental insurance
o Paid CEU’s
o Paid Holidays
o Vacation time
o Paid Material
o And etc.