SLP JOB SAN BERNARDINO, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center is looking for an uplifting, motivated and proficient Speech Language Pathologist to grow with our company. Speech Improvement Center is providing speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting.
Along with the rewarding SLP career, we will provide you the opportunity to participate in our training program which will prepare you to create your IDEAL CAREER!
Speech Improvement Center is dedicated to creating leaders in the field of speech pathology to help develop and grow those who are new into the field. We want to reach as many lives as possible, and in order to do that, we need to create strong and passionate leaders who will help the team reach our goal. If you are interested in leadership and management opportunities, this is the right place for you
For more information, please visit: Speech Therapy San Bernardino – Speech Improvement Center
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Valid CA SLP license
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Medical – Vision and dental insurance
- Salary based compensation
- Paid Material
- Your own therapy room
- Recognition events
- So much more . . .