SLP JOB SANTA ANA, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
When you join the Speech Improvement Center team, you are aligning yourself with an organization whose values drive our philosophy of compassionate community care. Over the past 10 years, we’ve grown from a single location to 25 locations. As part of our commitment to providing exceptional, results-oriented care to all members of our community, we embrace differences and work hard to create a place of belonging for our patients and our employees.
- Provide quality individual therapy to children with a variety of disabilities
- Complete electronic documentation in a timely manner (for example. SOPA notes & progress reports)
- Evaluate, treat and discharge clients
- Provide ongoing caregiver education for home programming
- Supervise SLPAs and CFYs if applicable
- Set up equipment for patients as needed
- Regularly clean and organize equipment (Including disinfecting all materials and room after each session)
- Provide in person and tele-therapy services
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Love to work with kids and see them grow and succeed
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Follows all facility guidelines outlining standards of attendance and punctuality. Responsible for reporting to completing work at assigned times.
- Safe working environment
- Demonstrates an awareness of and adherence to safety and legal requirements established at the facility with an emphasis on maintaining a safe environment for all people working in the facility.
818 206 4547