SLP JOB TORRANCE, CA
***SLP license Required ***
A little background about who we are:
Speech Improvement Center started in 2013, with a single therapist, single office, and a single patient. Now, 9 years later, we have 22 locations in Southern California and continue to grow!
We are a pediatric setting seeing kids ages 0-18. We come across disorders such as expressive, receptive, voice, apraxia, and articulation. We are a private clinic setting. This is an SLP position in Southern California.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for passionate SLP’s who want to develop themselves. We are a growing company, and in order to continue expanding, we need therapists who also want to grow and develop themselves both clinically and individually.
We provide diverse trainings to SLP’s who join our team. The first week of you joining our company, you will go through detailed training and shadowing to make sure you are comfortable with everything before starting therapy. You will also go through 3 trainings within your six months with the company that are designed to enhance your communication and patient care skills.
If you are interested in leadership positions, you have the option of going through our leadership trainings which will develop you as a leader and open career advancement opportunities within the company.
3 Main Qualities we are looking for:
- Growth Oriented
- Enjoys challenges
- Desire to be a leader
- Come to work daily at one of our clinic.
- Research fun games and homework for parents to practice therapy with their children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Conduct Evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Weekly team meetings, group huddles, and Clinical meetings
- Competitive Salary with paid cancellations!
- Career advancement opportunities & leadership opportunities
- Many Diverse trainings (all paid)
- Paid continual education credits
- Health Insurance + Vision and Dental
- Relocation Assistance
- Vacation Pay & Holiday Pay
- Paid Materials
- Fun and Friendly work culture!
Job type: Full Time
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
If you have any questions, you can contact us: 818.206.4547
Note: This is not a remote opportunity