SLP JOB WEST COVINA, CA
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language-Pathology or Communicative Disorders from an accredited educational institution OR hold an Associate of Arts or Sciences Degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant from a Board approved SLPA program
- Reliable Transportaion
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Paid cancellations
- convenient location
Our mission is the be the best premiere speech therapy solution. We want to exceed our clientele’s expectations for service, quality, and value. We provide our employees with a great place to work where growth is championed, and we serve our community with our hearts and minds through service excellence.
We strive to provide exceptional, results-oriented care that meets the treatment goals of our patients, families, and therapists.
We are committed to building a community where our outreach can be expanded to families with our hearts and minds through service excellence.
- Monitor patients’ progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Develop or implement treatment plans for problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems, based on own assessments and recommendations of physicians, psychologists, or social workers.
- Develop individual or group activities or programs in schools to deal with behavior, speech, language, or swallowing problems.
- Communicate with non-speaking students, using sign language or computer technology.
- Consult with and advise educators or medical staff on speech or hearing topics, such as communication strategies or speech and language stimulation.
To Learn More about our locations, please visit: Locations – Speech Improvement Center