**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center is hiring for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Speech Language Pathologist to grow with our company. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting. We have over 10 offices in the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area.
Management Training Programs:
As an SLP management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if the patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Love to work with kids and see them grow and succeed
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
What Benefits you Get From Working with Us
-A fun and friendly culture where professionalism and teamwork rules.
– An inclusive environment where we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your family’s well-being.
– Doing what you love, for a greater purpose
o Salary based compensation, where you will be compensated regardless of patient cancellations
o Health insurance, vision, and Dental insurance
o Paid CEU’s
o Paid Holidays
o Vacation time
o Paid Material
o And etc.