SLPA JOB ELK GROVE, CA
When you join the Speech Improvement Center team, you are aligning yourself with an organization whose values drive our philosophy of compassionate community care. Over the past 10 years, we’ve grown from a single location to 25 locations. As part of our commitment to providing exceptional, results-oriented care to all members of our community, we embrace differences and work hard to create a place of belonging for our patients and our employees.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the remediation or development of speech and language skills.
- Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Collect and compile data to document clients’ performance or assess program quality.
- Select or prepare speech-language instructional materials.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the conduct of client screenings or assessments of language, voice, fluency, articulation, or hearing.
- Test or maintain equipment to ensure correct performance.
- Conduct in-service training sessions, or family and community education programs.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or other visual displays to communicate clients’ performance information
- For carrying out outstanding clinical service practices
- Complete and write SOAP NOTES
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Be able to be a leader and coach
- Trainer, Professional Developer, Self-Driven, Dependable, and Courageous.
- Driven for Results.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Values Feedback and learning
- Team Player
- Process Manager