SLPA JOB NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA
Speech Improvement Center is looking for a motivated, positive, and passionate individual who is looking to build their SLPA career with us.
Please apply even if you don’t have experience. We will provide you with trainings, tools, and support you need to succeed in your SLPA career.
Our company provides speech and language therapy for children in a clinical setting.
We have an office in North Hollywood! Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving. Want to learn more about our company? Then send us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy North Hollywood Speech Therapy North Hollywood – Speech Improvement Center
We strive to provide exceptional results-oriented care that meets the treatment goals of our patients, families, and therapists. We are committed to building a community where our outreach can be expanded to families with our hearts and minds through service excellence.
- Work daily in North Hollywood clinic!
- Research fun games and create activities parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write out SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- California SLPA License
- Growth Mindset
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible hours
- Lot’s of support and training
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.
Note: This is a SLPA position in North Hollywood. We have 23 other locations in Southern California and Sacramento.