SLPA JOB NORTHRIDGE, CA
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to learning, growing, and developing your skill set, which could lead to a financially rewarding career, not just a job?
Ask our other team members how they feel about the potential for advancement and a lifelong career in speech therapy.
This is not just another job. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun, and what’s most important to all of us, we’re helping young children who are in underserved communities to be able to communicate and to thrive in the future. Speech Improvement Center has over 20 active locations in Southern California, and we are expanding quickly. It’s never boring, but we work together as a team, and we are very proud of our family style clinic environment.
We offer a top-tier training programs that you won’t find elsewhere. We will train and develop you into a leader in the field. You will not only learn and grow as a clinician, but also as an individual. You will learn about customer service, making client relationships, teamwork, and everything else you need to know to become a leader and run your own center. We also have spectacular recognition programs every quarter, where you would be invited for lunch, have a few hours of fun, and receive recognition and prizes!
- Test or maintain equipment to ensure correct performance.
- Conduct in-service training sessions, or family and community education programs.
- Document clients’ progress toward meeting established treatment objectives.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the remediation or development of speech and language skills.
- Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Conduct speech therapy
- California SLPA License
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Speech pathology or communicative disorders
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353