SLPA JOB NORWALK, CA
Speech Improvement Center is seeking to hire a Full time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to ensure that families and children receive speech therapy services they need. We are located mainly in underserved communities because we believe every child deserve a chance to communicate. We typically see children ages 0-18, however, most of our clients are under the age of 8.
Our clinics provide speech and language therapy for children ages zero to eighteen. Join a team of speech therapists at our Norwalk location who you can collaborate with and who are devoted to their work. Want to learn more about our company? Then send us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy Norwalk.
- Assist in speech and language screenings
- Document client’s performance and progress
- Assist with clerical duties such as preparing materials and scheduling activities
- Adheres to the rules and regulations
- Researches and suggests ideas to the supervising SLP for speech therapy
- Writes SOAP notes and progress reports
- Licensed in the State of California (SLPA license)
- CPR & First Aid certification
- TB Test
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Flexible schedule
- Training Opportunities
- Ability to conduct Teletherapy on occasion
- 45 minute sessions
- individual therapy room with provided materials
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.