SLPA JOB THOUSAND OAKS, CA
We are currently looking for a dynamic, motivated, and skilled speech language pathologist assistant that can help impact lives. We service kids and young adults in a private clinical setting. We have over 20 locations in the Southern California region and 2 clinics in the Sacramento area. Join a team that is supportive and inspiring!
- Have you ever considered sharing your knowledge and experience in the filed with other speech therapy professionals? Well, here is your chance! We offer a Management Career Path for anyone interested in helping develop a team and the organization. You will be provided with the necessary training and resources to run your own center.
- Continue developing yourself beyond providing therapy. Learn to run your own center, mentor a team, and generate business through our Management Training Program. We promote-from-within to provide our team members with plenty of opportunities to advance their career.
Under the direct supervision of a Speech Language Pathologist in accordance with the State Practice Act. Possesses training and/or experience that allows him/her to aide therapist in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records and support other center specific functions. Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality speech therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principles and practices of speech therapy and with speech improvement center’s policy and procedures. Develops treatment plans, contributes to case management, and provides quality care.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.