SLP JOB FONTANA, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center is looking for a uplifting, motivated and proficient Speech Language Pathologist to grow with our company. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting.
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Other duties such as cleaning and prepping materials for each session
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Be able to reliably commute to the location
- Be open to visiting nearby offices occasionally to conduct evaluations or help out with caseloads
What We Offer:
- Career Growth
- Flexible hours
- Convenient locations
- Recognition events
- Team building activities
- An amazing team of therapists
- Open communication