SLP JOB Fullerton, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center is hiring for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Speech Language Pathologist to grow with our company. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting. We have over 24 offices in the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for future leaders. People who have a passion for growth and who want to make a great impact on lives. The right candidate will be positive, outgoing, and a team player. We are all about teamwork. Speech Improvement Center has a great company culture where all our employees are part of a huge family who have the same goals and mission. We work together hard, and also reward hard work. We love to celebrate wins, have fun, and impact lives at the same time. If this sounds like an amazing team you want to be part of, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Evaluate Patients and develop a plan of care with goals including quantifiable speech and language outcome targets
- Administer standard tests to diagnose communication and speech disorders
- Establish treatment goals
- Research play based methods and techniques to conduct therapy
- Assist other team members with recommendations
- develop yourself and others
- be positive
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- Available to work Full time or Part time
- Flexible Hours
- Paid continual education credits
- Medical Coverage
- Recognition Events
- Growth opportunities
Note: This is a SLP job in Fullerton.
We also have 24 locations in California, be sure to check them out: Locations – Speech Improvement Center