SLP JOB NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA
Speech Improvement Center is looking for an eagle with lots of passion for growth and learning ( Speech Language Pathologist) to join our amazing team. Speech Improvement Center is providing speech and language therapy for young children in a private clinic setting. We have over 24 offices in the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area, as well as Sacramento. This is a Speech Language Pathologist job North Hollywood (SLP job in North Hollywood).
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at our North Hollywood Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- **Master’s Degree Required**
Why work for Speech Improvement Center?
- Career Growth opportunities with lots of training and advancement
- Available to work Full time or Part time with flexible schedules
- Paid continual education credits – we encourage personal and professional growth
- Medical Coverage – vision and dental included
- Competitive pay with paid cancellations
Note: This is an SLP job North Hollywood.
Want to learn more? you can visit: Speech Therapy North Hollywood – Speech Improvement Center