SLP JOB NORTHRIDGE, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center is searching for a passionate, energetic, and driven Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. We provide speech therapy services for children and young adults within a clinical setting.
Do you consider yourself driven, enthusiastic, and passionate about helping children improve their speech abilities? If you do, you would be a perfect fit at Speech Improvement Center. As a clinically based speech therapy organization, we provide speech therapy services for children and young adults. Come join a team that is actively making a difference within the speech therapy world in California.
- Successful completion of training session and training period for a SLP required
- Hold a master’s degree in Speech-Language-Pathology or Communicative Disorders from an accredited educational institution
- Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Be able to be a leader and coach
- Trainer, Professional Developer, Self-Driven, Dependable, and Courageous.
- Driven for Results.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Values Feedback and learning
- Team Player
- Process Manager
For more information, please visit: Speech Therapy Granada Hills – Speech Improvement Center