SLP JOB SIMI VALLEY, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
What we do:
We serve children with a variety of disabilities and delays including: Apraxia, ASD, articulation deficits, CP, Down Syndrome, and speech and language delays. We specialize in oral motor therapy, PROMPT therapy, and Apraxia as well as many other therapy techniques!
Speech Improvement Center offers unique training programs tailored to speech therapy needs and FAQ’s. We offer trainings to all our employees who join our team within the first 6 months. We also coordinate and host trainings specific to our therapists needs. If you ever face a challenge or feel like you need to develop yourself in a related area, we can provide the training for you and your team members! We encourage professional development and will do anything we can to help our team succeed!
- Be able to be a leader and coach
- Trainer, Professional Developer, Self-Driven, Dependable, and Courageous.
- Driven for Results.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Values Feedback and learning
- Team Player
- Process Manager
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Follows all facility guidelines outlining standards of attendance and punctuality. Responsible for reporting to completing work at assigned times.
- Safe working environment
- Demonstrates an awareness of and adherence to safety and legal requirements established at the facility with an emphasis on maintaining a safe environment for all people working in the facility.
Minimum Qualification Requirements for SLP position:
- Completion of ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- Demonstration of continued professional development is mandated for the maintenance of the CCC-SLP.
- Current California state licensure as a speech-language pathologist.
- Graduate of accredited speech-language pathology program: masters or doctorate degree in speech-language pathology.
Note: This is not a remote position.