SLP JOB THOUSAND OAKS, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center is looking for a uplifting, motivated and proficient Speech Language Pathologist to grow with our company. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting. We have over 10 offices in the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area including Thousand Oaks.
- Evaluate hearing or speech and language test results, barium swallow results, or medical or background information to diagnose and plan treatment for speech, language, fluency, voice, or swallowing disorders.
- Complete administrative responsibilities, such as coordinating paperwork, scheduling case management activities, or writing lesson plans.
- Develop individual or group activities or programs in schools to deal with behavior, speech, language, or swallowing problems.
- Instruct clients in techniques for more effective communication, such as sign language, lip reading, or voice improvement.
- Administer hearing or speech and language evaluations, tests, or examinations to patients to collect information on type and degree of impairments, using written or oral tests or special instruments.
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
- SLP License in California
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Follows all facility guidelines outlining standards of attendance and punctuality. Responsible for reporting to completing work at assigned times.
- Safe working environment
- Demonstrates an awareness of and adherence to safety and legal requirements established at the facility with an emphasis on maintaining a safe environment for all people working in the facility.